Monday, December 08, 2003

"This is going out specifically to Soshi and Zar, but the rest of you are just as culpable. I KNOW about the things you sick fucks out there do. Heed this, and heed it well: Just cus I'm fictional doesn't mean I can't kick your ass. I know where you live."
-Taken from the web comic Grayling

I hear, and I forget.
I see, and I remember.
I do, and I understand.

Find your aim in life, before you run out of ammunition.

"And how brave I was staring into the sun wishing my heart was that strong."

People say that things are bigger in Texas, but they've probably forgotten about Alaska.

Imagine not existing until a man needs you.

This didn't depress me, it felt joyful. It meant that none of us could ever fuck up. —Michelle Tea

She sometimes had bad dreams in which they were driving someplace together and every single other vehicle on the road was an ambulance.

Nick P0Z: you should be asking me what the hell is wrong with him
Nick P0Z: not me
Slacksoft: "look! pictures of giant balls!"
Slacksoft: "i bet george wants to see these!!"
Nick P0Z: dude, get out of my mind.
-Taken from Slacksoft's journal

Labels: ,